Setting Up E-mail & Text Reminders
- Select More > Options at the top of the cloud software website.
- Choose E-mail And Texting > Reminders And Notifications on the left.
- Click the get started button to begin the sign-up process.
- Add all your business information in the Enter Company Information window. Pay attention to the fields with the symbol. The Business Name will be the sender shown on your clients' e-mails and the Primary E-mail in the address that will receive e-mail replies.
- Click Save Company Info when finished.
- You will be taken to the Appointment Notifications screen, choose which message types you would like your clients to receive by toggling between tabs. Notice that text messaging is off by default. Simply move the slider to On if you wish to turn it on for any message type.
*Overage charges can occur if you exceed the volume in your plan. Additional surcharges may impact International users.
Did you find this article helpful?