Scheduling an Appointment
These instructions will help you successfully schedule a new appointment on the cloud website and from the mobile app.
- Go to the appointment book by clicking the Appt Book icon at the top.
- Double-click (or right-click and choose Appointment) at the desired start time of the appointment under the column of the employee who will be performing the service of the appointment.
- Use the search bar at the top-left to search your client list for the client that is booking the appointment. Double-click the client’s name to select him or her.
- Click the Add Service or Product button.
- Search your list of services and products using the search bar at the top-left. Double-click the desired service to add it to the appointment.
- Repeat the steps above to add more items to your ticket.
- When you are finished, click Schedule Appt at the bottom-right and the appointment will appear on your appointment book.
- From the Appointment book, double-click at the desired start time of the appointment under the column of the employee who will be performing the service of the appointment.
- Click on Client to bring up the Client list. By default the app will not show all clients, so you will most likely want to click on the magnifying glass in the top right to search for the specific client. Click on the client when you have located them to add them to the ticket.
- To add a service, select Add a Service. Just like with the client look up screen, not all service will appear at once. Instead you may need to use the magnifying glass.
- To add a product, select Add a Product.
- To sell a gift card, press Purchase a Gift Card. You will then need to enter the gift card ID, value and expiration date. Press Add Gift Card when finished.
- You can then adjust the date and time for the appointment along with adding who referred the client and a comment for the ticket.
- Once you have setup the appointment to your liking, press Schedule Appointment.
Did you find this article helpful?